Australia is well known for its rich and diverse culture and picturesque landscapes. As the only country in the world that is also a continent, it's no surprise to hear that Australia is underpopulated. Australia has run immigration programs for over 70 years in order to attract migrants to their shores. At present, it is estimated that over 25 percent of the current population is foreign-born. Below are some reasons why Australia is a good choice for you and your family.
Health Care Benefits
You will enjoy access to Medicare as well as government or state social grants when eligible. Australia has one of the most efficient healthcare systems in the world. Medicare provides basic health coverage for all Australians and Permanent Residents and there is a private healthcare system as well should you prefer to go private.
Free and quality schooling for your children. Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind the UK and the US even though we have a much smaller population than those countries. (click here for more information)
Australia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world. They pride themselves on perfecting a work-life balance. With a strong economy, Australia is a good place to find a new job.
Safety and Security
Low unemployment rate and stable economic growth. There’s also a comparatively low crime rate.
General Skilled Migration
- Skilled Independent (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored (Subclass 489)
- Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Contributory parent visa (subclass 143)